The Elementary Safety Book for Children should be read with children between the ages of 6 and 10 and is set up as an adult/child activity book with puzzles, games and stories to teach children all the safety basics while they're having fun. It covers a wide range of practical safety tips including what to do if you're at home alone, what to do in case of emergency, safety at home and outside, fire and water safety, poison, electrical, farm and city safety.
We also have a special section on personal safety including dealing with strangers and an identification kit that a child and parent can fill out and keep. The cover of the safety book has pictures of currently missing children and is intended to be removed and used as a poster. We are proud that the safety book has won the Alberta Solicitor General's Award for Crime Prevention.
ADVERTISING PRINT PUBLICATIONS (Available in selected areas only):
- Ads are 2 3/16" X 1 1/16" (Double space ad available as print-only ad 2 3/16" X 2 1/4")
- They appear in black and white only.
- Print ads also get a complimentary B & W web ad which runs for one full year from date of publication.
- (Please note that complimentary web ads are only available in conjunction with the small size print ad.)
- We also allow your customers to click directly through to your website from the web ad.
Below is a sample page including ad space in the Elementary Safety Book for Children.
Click here to have a rep contact you for prices and how to book an ad for your company.
Visit our online version
Own an iPad?
Download the app for free!