The Teenage Survival Handbook should be read with young people between the ages of 12 and 16. The Handbook answers the many questions young people have when faced with their changing bodies and emotions while going through puberty. It also deals with some of the common problems and dangers of the outside world, and offers suggestions and helpful advice to a teenager on how to make things a little smoother in their often turbulent lives.
After careful consideration we have decided on a "preventative maintenance" approach and therefore have chosen a positive and upbeat tone giving our young adolescents better insight into how to avoid problems rather than what to do once they are already in trouble.
ADVERTISING PRINT PUBLICATIONS (Available in selected areas only):
Below is a sample page including ad space in the Teenage Survival handbook.
Click here to have a rep contact you for prices and how to book an ad for your company.
- Ads are 2 3/16" X 1 1/16" (Double space ad available as print-only ad 2 3/16" X 2 1/4")
- They appear in black and white only.
- Print ads also get a complimentary B & W web ad which runs for one full year from date of publication.
- (Please note that complimentary web ads are only available in conjunction with thesmall size print ad.)
- We also allow your customers to click directly through to your website from the web ad.
Visit our online version
Own an iPad?
Download the app for free!