Drug Facts 4 Young People
Drug Facts for Young People should be read with children up to age 14. It focuses on making young people aware of their own values, the influences of their peers and role models, and encourages them to make a positive choice regarding drugs and alcohol. The underlying message of the book is that it is up to each individual to make the most of their own lives and teaches them how to stand up for themselves and say no.
ADVERTISING PRINT PUBLICATIONS (Available in selected areas only):
- Ads are 2 3/16" X 1 1/16"
- (Double space ad available as print-only ad 2 3/16" X 2 1/4")
- They appear in black and white only.
- Print ads also get a complimentary B & W web ad which runs for one full year from date of publication.
- (Please note that complimentary web ads are only available in conjunction with the small size print ad.)
- We also allow your customers to click directly through to your website from the web ad.
Below is a sample page including ad space in the Drug Facts For Young People.
Click here to have a rep contact you for prices and how to book an ad for your company.
Visit our online version
Own an iPad?
Download the app for free!